Friday, October 22, 2021

How ogb10 started

 Ok so I’m gonna tell you how ogb10 started 

Well it all started when I had to do chores than that’s when my dad told me I COULD HAVE MY OWN YOUTUBE CHANNEL I was exited I did the chores and he made it. At first it was a little thing call wirdo tv. But I soon Changed it to my profile from Minecraft. OLDGAMERBEN10. I made so much on 2019 like multiple dhmis ripoffs and some htf stuff but it soon ended on 2020 when I discovered eddsworld. I made BOMBS AWAY at only the age of 12 and I knew I KNEW this is what I wanted to do for a living. I only had a YouTube channel and a deviantart at the time so I didn’t have that much. And suddenly I knew about newgrounds and I signed up for it. And that’s where I met Casey howe. Me and him talked alot then I wanted a discord account. I signed up for it and I got grounded. Yay ._. I was allowed back on the internet and I made cartoon after cartoon until. I asked a very good friend of mine to voice Fredd. He said yes and that film was rejects part 1 and Mummy mummy. After making cartoons for a extended period of time I met a person named pastelartz and yeah. The series is still going good to this day

With a lot of fans and a lot of friends. Ogb10 will live forever 



3 comments:

  YESS I HAVE THE BACK TO THE FUTURE DVD AND IT COMES WITH THE OTHER 2 MOVIES AND BONUS FEATURES.